Most importantly, please note that we are a "To the Trade Only" company - we do not sell directly to retail customers. If you are a retail customer please contact us and we will gladly connect you with a designer in your area that can help you get a fabulous piece of custom furniture!
For Design Trade Customers - please start by setting up an account using our online form This ensures we have all the right details about your business and provides us the info we need to validate you as a Design Trade Professional.
How do I order from Barnes Custom Upholstery?
REQUEST A QUOTE
For standard items from our catalog, you can sign in to the website to see pricing.
To either customize an item from our catalog or to order a unique design, please send us your request and we will send back an Estimate to perform the work
The Quote/Estimate that we send you becomes the Work Order for our craftsmen to use in building your furniture - they do not have access to any other communications that you may send including conversations, emails, photos, etc. Therefore it is imperative that you review this Estimate carefully. Once you approve the Estimate -the furniture that is built is yours to keep!
ISSUE A PURCHASE ORDER
- A written Purchase Order is required for all items. You may either sign the Estimate/Quote that we sent to you or you may issue a PO from your own system. When issuing a PO, please be sure to include the following information:
- A PO #, Sidemark or Other Reference
- Bill To and Ship To Addresses
- Contact information of who we should call with any questions
- Complete COM information
- Any deadlines or delivery expectations
- Photos, drawings, references - anything that illustrates your design
REFERENCE OUR QUOTE
If we have previously sent you an estimate or quote either from our estimating system or via email exchange, please reference that information on your Purchase Order so that we may honor the pricing quoted.
After I have confirmed my quote what is next?
Please send the following to 677 SOUTHWEST ST. High Point, NC 27260
- Your Purchase Order or a copy of our Quote, signed
- A completed COM form with a swatch of your fabric attached
- A check for 50% deposit. Checks are preferred however we do accept credit cards with a 3% processing fee. If you wish to use a credit card please call the office 336-885-7370 and give us that credit card number.
- Ship your fabric to us. We receive dozens of bolts of fabric a day so it is imperative that your fabric arrive with proper identification / sidemarks.
How long does a standard catalog piece of furniture to take to be completed?
The timeline for building an item from our catalog starts once we have received all of the following items: Signed Order with complete and final details, Deposit, All Fabrics, trims and other customer provided items. After all of those items are received, your furniture is generally ready to ship within 6 - 8 weeks. Please note - timeline does not include shipping.
Can I customize an item from the Barnes Catalog?
Can I submit my own design to be built by Barnes Custom Upholstery?
How long does a customized catalog item or a bespoke, fully custom piece of furniture take to be completed?
What happens to the leftover fabric after order is completed?
When will production begin on my order?
- Purchase Order Confirmation
- 50% Deposit
- Selection of Finish (if applicable)
- All Fabric(s)
- All Decorative Trim(s)
How will I receive my furniture?
Does Barnes do reupholstery work?
- Our goal is to have all orders ready to ship within 8 weeks however during busier times of the year that timeline can stretch by a couple of weeks - please plan your installations accordingly
- Timeline does not include shipping and delivery
- Timeline starts once we receive signed Order, Deposit and the last piece of COM
- Any details not specified on the Purchase Order are up to the builder's discretion including dimensions, shape, form, fabric placement, etc.
- It is assumed that upon receipt or approval of an order, customer has read and agrees to the Terms & Conditions listed on this website.